This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Pay in other countries
Saw this on Facebook, guns are more common still same job here but that's great money [Image: 0b4561387aae96fa0cd3293957f7bff7.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pogan,proud to be a member of ESF since Jul 2010
Supervisor of Crime Prevention Section of Emergency Services Forum
Contact me by mail at pogan@esforum.org
67000 euro but in a city thats overall a bit more expensive than Dublin so yeah, like for like the money seems better but then whats a binman, teacher, waitress on as well?
Before contacting us, please read our Help section especially if its about Verification or obtaining a Site email address. After that, you can contact me by either PM or E-mail and I will do my best to help.
Plus you would need a visa as they don't accept lateral transfers to law enforcement in USA anymore
Sorry but HOW many copies of this do you want????
I was tempted by New Zealand but same, no lateral entry without visa. Then the grass is always greener until you actually get there...

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk
Mate if my is a skipper there. Money sounds about right judging by what he earns.
All their pay is listed each year by name ....
If I recall rightly they get about $5k on top of that in allowances but have to buy their own uniform, gun, ammo, cuffs etc etc out of that. 
He lives in a nice area but as he says unless the estate is surrounded by walls and has a security guard in the gates it won't be nice for long.
Seems to be one of the better departments to work for according to him. They have more police in the city than we have AGS in the whole country.

They have lovely leather patrol jackets too....

And they gave everyone this:
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are filled with doubts while the stupid people are full of confidence...
Banner in the pic is alright
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster.

[Image: SARGE300_zpsb3d5acad.png]
(11-11-2015, 08:23 AM)silop10 Wrote: Banner in the pic is alright
About 30 years ago!!!
(11-11-2015, 08:23 AM)silop10 Wrote: Banner in the pic is alright

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk