This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Resources complains
[Image: d80be461def1be0bd5f5a8d6a6d9957a.jpg]

Saw this on Facebook but all the comments under crap about water protest, that's people have no clue of resources or what really go on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pogan,proud to be a member of ESF since Jul 2010
Supervisor of Crime Prevention Section of Emergency Services Forum
Contact me by mail at pogan@esforum.org
"they must be a riot"

Or maybe like we have said year after year, theres not enough Gardai!!!
Before contacting us, please read our Help section especially if its about Verification or obtaining a Site email address. After that, you can contact me by either PM or E-mail and I will do my best to help.
(30-11-2015, 01:18 AM)Administrator Wrote: "they must be a riot"

Or maybe like we have said year after year, theres not enough Gardai!!!

So annoying people don't get it !

( I'm in New York at moment security in the city is tight ps so many cops and army )

"I rang 999 again to ask them what they were going to do" that's says it all, not what can I do but what are ye doing? Oh it not what I expect even though I have no understanding of the job or how many are working or what else is happening, well that's not good enough I'm still going to blame ye
Those who can, do.

Those who can't do, teach.

Those who can't do or teach....... Manage!
Please direct all complaints here:

Fine Gael Headquarters
Reception & General Enquiries
51 Upper Mount Street,
Dublin 2

T: 01-6198444
E: finegael@finegael.ie

Find us on Google Maps
http://www.esforum.org - Home of the real emergency service personnel.

http://www.facebook.com/emergencysf
Moving on from that and going back to the assault. He seemed genuinely surprised that this happened, do people live in such a bubble? Everyday scumbags act exactly like scumbags and fuck all is done about it apart from "the guards didnt do anything". Lock em up, take their dole away, take their house away and give it to a genuine case. 

Why is it that Ireland and the UK see welfare as a god given right?
Before contacting us, please read our Help section especially if its about Verification or obtaining a Site email address. After that, you can contact me by either PM or E-mail and I will do my best to help.
Quote:    do people live in such a bubble   

1 word.....yes.
The less you give a feck, The happier you'll be!!
(30-11-2015, 06:11 PM)Administrator Wrote: Moving on from that and going back to the assault. He seemed genuinely surprised that this happened, do people live in such a bubble? Everyday scumbags act exactly like scumbags and fuck all is done about it apart from "the guards didnt do anything". Lock em up, take their dole away, take their house away and give it to a genuine case. 

Why is it that Ireland and the UK see welfare as a god given right?

Yes they are! Only heard bit of the show today but saying why they on checkpoints etc and no gardas left!

Time for the GRA to be able comment on something like this