This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Happy Birthday to the forum
Back on the 28/11/2009 this site was born. To the admins, fellow moderators & more importantly the site users, thank you for making ESF the site it is today. 

IM
E-mail or  PM me.

Irish medic, Moderator,
Emergency services forum
(30-11-2015, 02:18 AM)irish medic Wrote: Back on the 28/11/2009 this site was born. To the admins, fellow moderators & more importantly the site users, thank you for making ESF the site it is today. 

IM

Thank you all for great site and friends for life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pogan,proud to be a member of ESF since Jul 2010
Supervisor of Crime Prevention Section of Emergency Services Forum
Contact me by mail at pogan@esforum.org
It's a special community in which we have when you think about it see everything, talked about most of it, made good friends, and even havd had little esforum members join the family. 

Happy Birthday all.
"Choose to be great, choose to be powerful beyond measure"
Email me Here
The Couch, an area to discuss issues of Welfare, Discipline, Peer Support and Concern
Stresskills for further articles and information
happy birthday to the site

thank you to everyone who has had a part in the forum over the years, I am convinced the site has a big part in me being able to work in the line of career i love and hope to continue in
Volunteers Are Unpaid , Not Because They Are Worthless. But Because They  Are Priceless !!!
theres no takers for a christmas do i take it?
Before contacting us, please read our Help section especially if its about Verification or obtaining a Site email address. After that, you can contact me by either PM or E-mail and I will do my best to help.
When and where????
We are the willing, led by the unknowning, doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.
nowhere and no date yet, if theres interest I can look at something but without interest theres no point
Before contacting us, please read our Help section especially if its about Verification or obtaining a Site email address. After that, you can contact me by either PM or E-mail and I will do my best to help.
(04-12-2015, 08:47 PM)Administrator Wrote: theres no takers for a christmas do i take it?

I'm in! I would organise it if you need help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pogan,proud to be a member of ESF since Jul 2010
Supervisor of Crime Prevention Section of Emergency Services Forum
Contact me by mail at pogan@esforum.org