This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Volunteers
Since the onset of Storm Desmond and it's ongoing damage to property and dangers to the public I have been amazed by the quality of the support offered immediately in a flash by the various volunteer agencies such as Red Cross, Civil Defence etc (and of course the Defence Forces). You will hear a lot of "tripe" about patriotism next year; well REAL PATRIOTISM is visible in action in the affected areas of this country right now, and many volunteers are themselves suffering while helping others in need. Bravo to ALL this country would be absolutely shagged without you!

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk
This post has been repped by: The Gap (2),

Also it is great to see all the agencies working together to assist those in their communities affected by flooding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk