This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Site notice We are moving
Folks,
After looking around at prices, whats on offer and talking with our current hosts, we have decided to chance it and make the move after securing a good price for the 'business package' from another host. the package itself promises more speed for less money.

there will be hiccups, there will be changes and there will be downtime but I will try and make it as smooth as possible
Before contacting us, please read our Help section especially if its about VerificationSwap area or obtaining a Site email address. After that, you can contact me by either PM or E-mail and I will do my best to help.
As can be seen we have moved. Now we are in a testing phase. group emails, security, etc. there will be further issues but I am hopeful that we will be ok

the first thing you need to do is remove the S from httpS:// of our website address in any links you have saved. You will only get an error message using them now
Before contacting us, please read our Help section especially if its about VerificationSwap area or obtaining a Site email address. After that, you can contact me by either PM or E-mail and I will do my best to help.
Update. We have installed the new security, editing is working, posting is working.

the only issued we have is surrounding mass mails being hit and miss and HTTPS not redirecting properly

nearly there
https appears functioning again however please note that we intend to remove the auto redirect and allow people to access the site in unsecure / normal mode in the near future. Even when doing so the site will still contain site secure security.

Mass mail fixed, you will all get a message soon enough

tapatalk has been removed, wiped and reinstalled with fresh settings, I dont currently see any drag as a result. If noticed, let me know here
A very BIG THANK YOU Admin, a brilliant job. The site is working really well. Thanks so much.
"Choose to be great, choose to be powerful beyond measure"
Email me Here
The Couch, an area to discuss issues of Welfare, Discipline, Peer Support and Concern
Stresskills for further articles and information
I concur, well done Admin.
Proudly Confounding everyone since 2006. [Image: eck13.gif]
Just tried to post a new thread in the public area and get this error.

Quote:Not Acceptable
An appropriate representation of the requested resource /newthread.php could not be found on this server.
Additionally, a 406 Not Acceptable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Grand, enquiries shall be made, I will need your IP address please
(25-02-2016, 12:53 PM)Administrator Wrote: https appears functioning again however please note that we intend to remove the auto redirect and allow people to access the site in unsecure / normal mode in the near future. Even when doing so the site will still contain site secure security.

What's the logic behind removing the redirect? It's really not advisable to be visiting a site like this over HTTP/Cleartext
We are the only forum I know with HTTPS connection and it is creating problems with viewing external links such as images from HTTP sites. We will keep looking for a solution to that but if not found, SSL will not be renewed come June