This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

And we are back
Roll call....  

Great work on the site....  It's like a high speed train.
Good work all involved!
The less you give a feck, The happier you'll be!!
Fair play gang.

Everything is awesome, everything is cool when your part of a team  22
Proudly Confounding everyone since 2006. [Image: eck13.gif]
Admin is brilliant and spent many many hours sorting it, there might be some things that need developing and resolving but all kudos to Admin. And continued thanks and appreciation to all our members.
"Choose to be great, choose to be powerful beyond measure"
Email me Here
The Couch, an area to discuss issues of Welfare, Discipline, Peer Support and Concern
Stresskills for further articles and information
well done to the hamster purchasers
Those who can, do.

Those who can't do, teach.

Those who can't do or teach....... Manage!
Great to see the site back up. Good job!
We have upgraded from Hamsters to Gerbils @Vidar judging by the speed 19
(Hopefully).... Gone are the days of clicking a page, and browsing other pages/watching youtube/doing an oil painting waiting for the pages to load!! Well done Admin-y!
When you think about it, an unhinged ferris wheel rolling towards the sea, is just a windmill full of corpses.
well done
Well done admin
We are the willing, led by the unknowning, doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.
as much as I love the love, we havent moved. There were delays so I reverted back for the moment. I shall ammounce when the mover is complete as it should, in theory not be noticable

we will also bring back tapatalk or an alternative soon but at the moment it seems tapatalk may have caused the slow load times
Before contacting us, please read our Help section especially if its about Verification or obtaining a Site email address. After that, you can contact me by either PM or E-mail and I will do my best to help.
If it's still the same why is it so fast??
It's not the HSE's opinion, it's not managements opinion, it's mine. All mine.
(04-02-2016, 09:22 PM)MRX Wrote: If it's still the same why is it so fast??

(04-02-2016, 06:54 PM)Administrator Wrote: but at the moment it seems tapatalk may have caused the slow load times

After 24 hours of fast error free loading compared to 30 minutes of slow errors that I had yesterday while enabling Tapatalk, I an confident thats the culprit. There is a fix but Im not going down that rabbit hole until after we move.
Before contacting us, please read our Help section especially if its about Verification or obtaining a Site email address. After that, you can contact me by either PM or E-mail and I will do my best to help.
Its great to be back!19
pogan,proud to be a member of ESF since Jul 2010
Supervisor of Crime Prevention Section of Emergency Services Forum
Contact me by mail at pogan@esforum.org
It's brill!
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are filled with doubts while the stupid people are full of confidence...