This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Election Predictions
(28-02-2016, 12:50 PM)ERU Wrote: Daly got back in? Is swords is full of idiots! Did her boyfriend also get back in?

the sheep don't like the dog, until the wolf appears

Somehow yes :04 Wallace's vote dropped significantly since the last election, but picked up well on transfers in particular to get over the line
So a possible 4 more years of smears without proof. Great!

the sheep don't like the dog, until the wolf appears
Often the sheep do not like the sheepdog,  until the wolf comes.  Then the sheep try to hide behind the sheepdog, begging for his protection.
(28-02-2016, 12:28 AM)Blackbolt Wrote: on a side note Michael Healy Rae has just been voted in with twenty thusand seven hundred and odd votes, the highest number of first preference votes of any candidate in the country, so he must be doing something right , Danny is on nine thousand nine hundred and odd and is in second place to his brother, the number required is thirteen thousand and odd to get up to the sticks and sit in the big boy seats.

All that shows is that the people of Kerry want zero input in any decisions of national importance. They don't care about legislation, tax laws, international treaties or any decisions made in the national interest. The Kerry electorate have confirmed that the only interest they have in politics is in it's connection to pot holes in Kerry.

Once they get a few new roads, sports funding for a new GAA clubhouse and are in Croke Park every September they are willing to leave the running of the country to other people. The can be no other interpretation of electing those two
(28-02-2016, 03:08 PM)ERU Wrote: So a possible 4 more years of smears without proof. Great!

On the plus side Shatter is gone.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
I'd take Shatter over Daly Wallace and Murphy, it's a very very sad day when these people and SF have any role in our Country. 

Shameful stuff to allow people with convictions and a record of abusing our public services into a position of power. If I dwell on it more I'll genuinely scream. 

As for a coalition there is one thing I'll know for fact SF never want to be in power. It's a handy number sitting in opposition bitching and moaning yet offering nothing. 

We need mature adults on all sides willing to listen and work with each other to solve our problems and secure our future, what we seem to have is a bunch of people so consumed with themselves and their egos that will only result in the working people getting shafted again and again.
"Choose to be great, choose to be powerful beyond measure"
Email me Here
The Couch, an area to discuss issues of Welfare, Discipline, Peer Support and Concern
Stresskills for further articles and information
(28-02-2016, 01:38 AM)foreign Wrote:
(28-02-2016, 12:28 AM)Blackbolt Wrote:
(27-02-2016, 11:33 PM)The Gap Wrote: Put the jackeens back in their box???  In case you haven't noticed the Dail is full of culchies trying to shaft other culchies and milk the mostly Dublin based PAYE taxpayers for even more expenses. If Dubs stopped paying tax the rest of the country would be shut down within a fortnight. Sure culchies wouldn't get out of bed unless there was a grant or subsidy on offer. 148

Not to mention how can Dublin slag any county as far as electing someone goes, sure did ye elect  Claim Daly yet again 23 

I think we can lay the blame for this firmly in @m4j s court. He dropped the ball here

Ha ha, is it any wonder I'm bald and insane, I'm living among numpties.
"Choose to be great, choose to be powerful beyond measure"
Email me Here
The Couch, an area to discuss issues of Welfare, Discipline, Peer Support and Concern
Stresskills for further articles and information