This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

And the dress thing is back
What colours do you see.

Blue and white or black and brown

[Image: tumblr_inline_o34w2jOxWk1qhk9vh_540.jpg]
blue and a pinky colour
Before contacting us, please read our Help section especially if its about VerificationSwap area or obtaining a Site email address. After that, you can contact me by either PM or E-mail and I will do my best to help.
same, blue & a pinky colour
E-mail or  PM me.

Irish medic, Moderator,
Emergency services forum
Blue and white
The less you give a feck, The happier you'll be!!
brown and black
Those who can, do.

Those who can't do, teach.

Those who can't do or teach....... Manage!
When I posted yesterday I was looking at it on the work pc. Today looking at it on the phone it's black with a brown logo.
E-mail or  PM me.

Irish medic, Moderator,
Emergency services forum
has to be yellow and navy 106
I see a light green/grey and a really pale pinkish/pastel fucked up colour.
It's not the HSE's opinion, it's not managements opinion, it's mine. All mine.
I see a bunch of gimps arguing over a fecking over exposed photo...... 70  70  148  148
“The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits.”
― Albert Einstein