This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Its that time of year again, when we are getting ready for Christmas, family and Santa. Sadly not everyone will be looking forward with anticipation, instead simple hoping for food, warmth or a small present. Thankfully there are goups like 'Little Blue Heroes' and 'Barnados' out there. Both help the youngest and most vulnerable in society and this Christmas we ask that you join us in making a donation at https://www.littleblueheroes.org/donate/ or https://www.barnardos.ie/christmas

Site notice New features
So we have moved servers and as a result can initiate some new features.

A, As you can all see, each thread now has the option of sharing direct to social media, in google and facebook it shows as + or a like on your profile. in Twitter it will allow you to make a comment and show the link to the thread.

B, New site security. We have implemented a different system however we continue to also implement SSL. In the past this caused images and videos to appear as blank pages if the link was coming from an unsecure website. Now the image or video will simple show as a link that you can click and the image / video will open in a new page or tab. We think thats a bit more user friendly than asking people to constantly OK a security change in their browsers

C, facebook integration. You now have the option of logging in and registering direct using your Facebook profile. In the event that you sign up using your Facebook profile you will be emailed a random password which you can then change. To facilitate this system we are now allowing new users to change their usernames so people arent using their real names.

D, Finally after many tests and fails our chat system is working again. It is set to open in a new window as a popup but modern browsers insist on opening in new tabs instead. Sorry but thats not something we wanted to start messing with. Whle the system is set to restrict guests and users who have never posted, it is NOT restricted to verified users only and as such, work talk should be kept to a minimum.

Anyway, as a reminder we have promotional stuff available, pens a few caps and t-shirts and plenty of stickers and patches. If you want some just PM M4J with your postal address and what you want and he can arrange it. We would encourage users to download, print, email, share our calender and site address. remember, the more users, the more threads and the better the interaction.

I think thats it for now,
Admin  80
Before contacting us, please read our Help section especially if its about Verification or obtaining a Site email address. After that, you can contact me by either PM or E-mail and I will do my best to help.
You are giving away pens???? have you gone soft in your old age or what?
Possible but then you are all a bunch of thieving swines anyway!
Before contacting us, please read our Help section especially if its about Verification or obtaining a Site email address. After that, you can contact me by either PM or E-mail and I will do my best to help.
Did someone mention pens  22
Proudly Confounding everyone since 2006. [Image: eck13.gif]
I want free pens!
We are the willing, led by the unknowning, doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.
(29-02-2016, 03:00 AM)Administrator Wrote: Possible but then you are all a bunch of thieving swines anyway!

What do you mean, You are all???? some of us have never had the smell of one of yer fancy Biros
Pens..... NICE... Key rings too????
You have done an incredible Job Admin.

Send me money and I'll buy you pens.  148
"Choose to be great, choose to be powerful beyond measure"
Email me Here
The Couch, an area to discuss issues of Welfare, Discipline, Peer Support and Concern
Stresskills for further articles and information
Dunno what all the fuss is about, they are only fancy Biros after all.

[attachment=4021]  15
I don't even have a Pen!!
"Choose to be great, choose to be powerful beyond measure"
Email me Here
The Couch, an area to discuss issues of Welfare, Discipline, Peer Support and Concern
Stresskills for further articles and information
thats a cheap copy of our fancy pens, I am contacting the solicitor as we speak

(ours also come in fancy boxes)
Whatever happened those Kung Fu tough as fuck low drag window busting armour piercing pens we were supposed to get @m4j?
It's not the HSE's opinion, it's not managements opinion, it's mine. All mine.
So where do we apply for those pens that BB posts? They look class. Unlike the ones that Admin designed. 

Sorry Admin but I speak the truth.
It's not the HSE's opinion, it's not managements opinion, it's mine. All mine.